November 2022 Generation

Update your annual/monthly generation data. Please list system details in first post.
Joeboy

Re: November 2022 Generation

Post by Joeboy »

chris_n wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:20 pm
Joeboy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:11 pm
Fintray wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:58 pm

That will definitely help!
There's around 12 degrees of separation between him and us which is as they say 'a fair skite'. :lol: Not sure if that's the forum max or not? Who's in Austria and at what Lat, same for up North, who's up there?
I'm in Austria at 47.4491382 latitude, though I don't have any generation here. Mine is at 54.8, 107 kW from a 3.75kW system (approx, don't really have access to reliable accurate data without inconveniencing others so tend to leave that for FIT reading time)
Can ye stick a 100W panel on yer van or car? :) Looks like Mid France is our Southern most brother then! Aa an aside, had a wonderful drive down through Austria a few years ago, beautiful cowbell clanking wonderfulness. One of the most magical memories of my not exactly boring life, where ye?
16.6kW PV SE, VI, HM, EN & DW
Ripple 7kW WT & Gen to date 11MWh
42kWh LFPO4 storage
95kWh Heater storage
12kWh 210ltr HWT.
73kWh HI5
Deep insulation, air leak ct'd home
Zoned GCH & Hive 2
WBSx2
Low energy bulbs
Veg patches & fruit trees
nowty

Post by nowty »

Joeboy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:38 pm

There's around 12 degrees of separation between him and us which is as they say 'a fair skite'. :lol: Not sure if that's the forum max or not? Who's in Austria and at what Lat, same for up North, who's up there?
I'm in Austria at 47.4491382 latitude, though I don't have any generation here. Mine is at 54.8, 107 kW from a 3.75kW system (approx, don't really have access to reliable accurate data without inconveniencing others so tend to leave that for FIT reading time)
Can ye stick a 100W panel on yer van or car? :) Looks like Mid France is our Southern most brother then! Aa an aside, had a wonderful drive down through Austria a few years ago, beautiful cowbell clanking wonderfulness.
There is someone on the secret list with a second home in Portugal with a decent amount of generation both home and away.
Thats a bit more southerly.
Last edited by nowty on Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
15.2kW PV > 100MWh generated
Ripple 6.6kW Wind + 4.5kW PV > 19MWh generated
5 Other RE Coop's
105kWh EV storage
60kWh Home battery storage
40kWh Thermal storage
GSHP + A2A HP's
Rain water use > 490 m3
chris_n

Post by chris_n »

Can ye stick a 100W panel on yer van or car? :) Looks like Mid France is our Southern most brother then! Aa an aside, had a wonderful drive down through Austria a few years ago, beautiful cowbell clanking wonderfulness. One of the most magical memories of my not exactly boring life, where ye?
I don't think having a 100W panel on my TT is going to look good or generate much energy as it is under the car port most of the time :D
I can clain 785wh of storage on my ebike though!
I'm in a small village called Niederau in the Tirol, yes we have plenty of cowbell clanking here. We are a tourist destination summer and winter (just waiting for snow atm). We are also close to self sufficient in electricity with 3 hydro schemes catering for most of our needs.
Living the dream in Austria.
Uk property 3.75kW PV linked to 3kW inverter.
Krill

Post by Krill »

...then why not put some panels on the car port, would be the general forum response I imagine.
Solar PV: 6.4kW solar PV (Eurener MEPV 400W*16)
PV Inverter: Solis 6kW inverter
Batteries: 14.4kWh LiFePO4 batteries (Pylontech US5000*3)
Battery Inverter: LuxPowertek 3600 ACS*2 battery inverter
WBS: 8kW Hunter Avalon 6 Multifuel burner (wood only)
Joeboy

Post by Joeboy »

Krill wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:49 pm ...then why not put some panels on the car port, would be the general forum response I imagine.
Right, I'm going to be be honest Krill, you present as a bit of a passive aggressive bell end. Last lad I bounced out of here had three strikes and he had some decent contribution. Let's say you've used two to date. First was your 'Yeah yeah' Bullshit, second was your general negative slime in posting the past fortnight. Used your third here tonight. I am being kind in allowing you to continue. Be constructive in this space or just trot on/be banned. It doesn't matter to me. You've not brought anything constructive.

I am being blunt and talking to the forum in general. This is 'our' space. The bar is not set high to be here but its not that low either. Apologies for appearing to ba a fascist but my tolerance has increasingly dropped across the decades for dickheads.

Want to be a half glass full, negative type? F**k off and do it somewhere else. 8-) Cheers!
42kWh LFPO4 storage
95kWh Heater storage
12kWh 210ltr HWT.
73kWh HI5
Zoned GCH & Hive 2
WBSx2
Low energy bulbs
Joeboy

Post by Joeboy »

chris_n wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:04 pm
I don't think having a 100W panel on my TT is going to look good or generate much energy as it is under the car port most of the time :D
I can clain 785wh of storage on my ebike though!
I'm in a small village called Niederau in the Tirol, yes we have plenty of cowbell clanking here. We are a tourist destination summer and winter (just waiting for snow atm). We are also close to self sufficient in electricity with 3 hydro schemes catering for most of our needs.
I think it would kill the aerodynamics of the TT, :lol: . We are heading back over that way in Spring, mid Germany/Bavaira/Austria/Italy. Drove the Tolane pass last time over (in a Bongo with Floyd on, very slowly). Had such a great time I even stopped and replenished a cyclist water bottle 1/2 way up. If it's ok with you I'll google the name of town, not for creeping but just geographically planning my next trip. 😉 damn, that reads as creepy even though.....
42kWh LFPO4 storage
95kWh Heater storage
12kWh 210ltr HWT.
73kWh HI5
Zoned GCH & Hive 2
WBSx2
Low energy bulbs
Krill

Post by Krill »

Joeboy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:18 pm
Krill wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:49 pm ...then why not put some panels on the car port, would be the general forum response I imagine.
Right, I'm going to be be honest Krill, you present as a bit of a passive aggressive bell end. Last lad I bounced out of here had three strikes and he had some decent contribution. Let's say you've used two to date. First was your 'Yeah yeah' Bullshit, second was your general negative slime in posting the past fortnight. Used your third here tonight. I am being kind in allowing you to continue. Be constructive in this space or just trot on/be banned. It doesn't matter to me. You've not brought anything constructive.

I am being blunt and talking to the forum in general. This is 'our' space. The bar is not set high to be here but its not that low either. Apologies for appearing to ba a fascist but my tolerance has increasingly dropped across the decades for dickheads.

Want to be a half glass full, negative type? F**k off and do it somewhere else. 8-) Cheers!
? What is your problem? I am presenting absolutely no challenge here, I am sorry you appear to feel threatened in some way. I merely made an increase basic, straightforward comment that more solar PV generation is good. This is a sincere observation for this forum.
Solar PV: 6.4kW solar PV (Eurener MEPV 400W*16)
PV Inverter: Solis 6kW inverter
Batteries: 14.4kWh LiFePO4 batteries (Pylontech US5000*3)
Battery Inverter: LuxPowertek 3600 ACS*2 battery inverter
WBS: 8kW Hunter Avalon 6 Multifuel burner (wood only)
Joeboy

Post by Joeboy »

Krill wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:27 pm
Joeboy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:18 pm

? What is your problem? I am presenting absolutely no challenge here, I am sorry you appear to feel threatened in some way. I merely made an increase basic, straightforward comment that more solar PV generation is good. This is a sincere observation for this forum.
As I said, be positive or be gone,I won't give you the fuel of debate but I will bounce you.. No more exchange on this here. Your choice..
42kWh LFPO4 storage
95kWh Heater storage
12kWh 210ltr HWT.
73kWh HI5
Zoned GCH & Hive 2
WBSx2
Low energy bulbs
chris_n

Post by chris_n »

If it was my car port and house I probably would. There are lots of solar roofed car ports around in the valley but not so much in the mountains where the snow load is higher.
Living the dream in Austria.
Uk property 3.75kW PV linked to 3kW inverter.
MrPablo

Post by MrPablo »

I imagine snow must be quite a double edged sword in these locations. Assuming the array is clear of snow and there's no loading issues, would the extra light bounce due to the white surfaces bump up the PV output?
10x 405W JA Solar panels (4.05kWp) @ 5 degrees
3x 405W Longi panels (1.22kWp) @ 90 degrees
16.5kWh DIY LifePo4 battery
Solis inverter/charger
0.6kW Ripple WT