Do you check Tiktok for the battery needs ?

marshman

Re: Do you check Tiktok for the battery needs ?

Post by marshman »

Mr Gus wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:52 pm My phone & tablet are a bit less "safety risks" exposed by not having them installed nor used either.

Whilst kittens are cute, "Tik tok challenge" craze b0110cks shows such a vapid use of time & tech that Id rather not be exposed to it & the plethora of idiots on it, & that means any algorithms that push those idiots at me.

No offence meant to Colin, I realised immediately that you were not spam, & your name is cited in battery threads.
Sorry Gus, I really don't know what you are talking about. No app, no sign up, no login required just use your favourite web browser. I did, no ads, no cats, nothing "pushed", no risk - but then I am using a laptop, not sure what happens if you access it on a mobile device.

https://www.tiktok.com/@batterycolin

Just short interesting videos about batteries, nothing else, honest!
Mr Gus

Post by Mr Gus »

MM, my mini pc is jiggered, laptop died ..so I cannot comment on those other variants, however the tik tok site is being pushed (possibly wrongly) as a security risk via government /govts ..im just as wary of the yanks mind you.

Also I tend to keep apps unlinked across machines, ditto emails, so less chance of something untoward happening with possibility of a lock out / fraud / data rape.

I tend to watch youtube via duck duck go, but forget at times ( less tracking) as I hate data scrapers.

However, by nature of tik tok, its likely to lead me down a rabbit hole of other stuff & sidetrack my brain.
1906 ripplewatts @wind Turb-ine-erry
It's the wifes Tesla 3 (she lets me wash it)
Leaf 24
Celotex type insulation stuffed most places
Skip diver to the gentry
Austroflamm WBS
A finger of solar + shed full more
Colin Deng

Post by Colin Deng »

marshman wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:34 pm
Mr Gus wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:52 pm My phone & tablet are a bit less "safety risks" exposed by not having them installed nor used either.

Whilst kittens are cute, "Tik tok challenge" craze b0110cks shows such a vapid use of time & tech that Id rather not be exposed to it & the plethora of idiots on it, & that means any algorithms that push those idiots at me.

No offence meant to Colin, I realised immediately that you were not spam, & your name is cited in battery threads.
Sorry Gus, I really don't know what you are talking about. No app, no sign up, no login required just use your favourite web browser. I did, no ads, no cats, nothing "pushed", no risk - but then I am using a laptop, not sure what happens if you access it on a mobile device.

https://www.tiktok.com/@batterycolin

Just short interesting videos about batteries, nothing else, honest!
Thank you for that
Just the little hobbie of mine
Let the customer knows about the battery production ect
Colin Deng(Batterycolin)
Battery supplier for battery cells and pack
Email:guohed070@gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/colin-deng-2b4277238/
Jinx

Post by Jinx »

Hi Colin, I checked your Alibaba store but shipping alone comes in at about £2000? Do you have a store on AliExpress as I have an account on there? Many thanks
Colin Deng

Post by Colin Deng »

Jinx wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:39 am Hi Colin, I checked your Alibaba store but shipping alone comes in at about £2000? Do you have a store on AliExpress as I have an account on there? Many thanks
Hi

We are not having the store on Aliexpress yet
We can pay via Alibaba or derictly transfer to our bank account
Both will work, may i ask what kind of battery do you want ?
Colin Deng(Batterycolin)
Battery supplier for battery cells and pack
Email:guohed070@gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/colin-deng-2b4277238/
Jinx

Post by Jinx »

I would like 280Ah LiFePO4 Prismatic's, I will want 4 or 8 but am wary without buyers protection. Please don’t take that personally but receiving goods from China can be a bit of a gamble
Colin Deng

Post by Colin Deng »

Jinx wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:54 am I would like 280Ah LiFePO4 Prismatic's, I will want 4 or 8 but am wary without buyers protection. Please don’t take that personally but receiving goods from China can be a bit of a gamble
I understand that
May i have your email address ?
Or email me at colin@deriytech.com
So we can talk more detail ?
We can ship to UK DDP, No tax
Only take 45 days shipment via sea or railway , this is the longest time

Thank you
It will be safe, we will send all the detail for the goods of you