G99 Comissioning forms and schematic

Kingpleb

Re: G99 Comissioning forms and schematic

Post by Kingpleb »

Ronski wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:58 pm The electricians did ponder that, but you then back feed AC OUT 1, so still need an isolator switch for that, but we came to the conclusion two change over switches was better. That drawing actually came from Victron, possibly the wiring unlimited book.
Could I be very cheeky and ask if you'd share the Visio file please?

I'm trying to get my G99 through and the SLD they wouldn't accept but as I have no solar and I'm purely just battery storage at the minute i'm hoping it would make it simpler for me and having yours as a starting point would be epic if you'd be OK with it?
Ronski

Post by Ronski »

It's a very complicated Visio document which will need a total redraw to suite your system, if you still want it I'll post it, although it may already be on here.
Kingpleb

Post by Kingpleb »

That would be great, thank you so much :)

Its to give me a base with mine as I hate visio and excel with a passion and normally only have to use them in anger once maybe twice a year for rack layouts and network diagrams so electrical is new world to me.

I can drop mine up then and it may help others in theirs and flag up any issues I may have with mine :)

Thank you.