How much DIY is worth it for a DIY battery?!

Andy

Re: How much DIY is worth it for a DIY battery?!

Post by Andy »

Apparently it's cold in Shenzhen right now. I looked it up it's 24º haha. I was saying to Colin he can thank his lucky stars he isn't living in the N of Scotland.
NoraBatty

Post by NoraBatty »

Joeboy wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:59 pm Colin rocks, he's that guy you wished was at the other end of the transaction.

:praise:

Well done btw, jumped right in eh? :lol: 8-)
Im always looking for a money saving hack, and happy to apply the noggin to do so!
Glad to of found this forum though. The wealth of knowledge is great, but i would have never trusted cells if it wasnt for some very positive recommendations here.
And never of committed if it wasnt for Colin, and the glowing reviews here.
Alot to be said for word of mouth
Joeboy

Post by Joeboy »

NoraBatty wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:25 pm
Joeboy wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:59 pm Colin rocks, he's that guy you wished was at the other end of the transaction.

Im always looking for a money saving hack, and happy to apply the noggin to do so!
Glad to of found this forum though. The wealth of knowledge is great, but i would have never trusted cells if it wasnt for some very positive recommendations here.
The people on here are good folk. I'd say almost exclusively that they'd go out their way to help. I'm only saying almost so there's a scrim of a caveat present. Looking forward to seeing how your journey plays out. Our (3 of us) most recent battery buy has just passed Madagascar heading for the Cape. 8-)
16.6kW PV SE, VI, HM, EN & DW
Ripple 7kW WT & Gen to date 11MWh
42kWh LFPO4 storage
95kWh Heater storage
12kWh 210ltr HWT.
73kWh HI5
Deep insulation, air leak ct'd home
Zoned GCH & Hive 2
WBSx2
Low energy bulbs
Veg patches & fruit trees
Colin Deng

Post by Colin Deng »

Andy wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:17 pm Apparently it's cold in Shenzhen right now. I looked it up it's 24º haha. I was saying to Colin he can thank his lucky stars he isn't living in the N of Scotland.
By the way
I am almost 30 now
Never seems the snow myself :cat-laugh:

The fever has gone away, there are only a few coughs
Thanks
Colin Deng
Battery supplier for battery cells and pack
guohed070@gmail.com
Lincs Robert

Post by Lincs Robert »

Joeboy wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:53 pm

The people on here are good folk. I'd say almost exclusively that they'd go out their way to help. I'm only saying almost so there's a scrim of a caveat present. Looking forward to seeing how your journey plays out. Our (3 of us) most recent battery buy has just passed Madagascar heading for the Cape. 8-)
Have you included me in that number? Colin advises that my 11 x 230Ah cells were shipped at the same time 👍

Cheers - Rob
NoraBatty

Post by NoraBatty »

Colin Deng wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:16 am
Andy wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:17 pm Apparently it's cold in Shenzhen right now. I looked it up it's 24º haha. I was saying to Colin he can thank his lucky stars he isn't living in the N of Scotland.
By the way
I am almost 30 now
Never seems the snow myself :cat-laugh:

The fever has gone away, there are only a few coughs
Thanks
Glad you are feeling much better now Colin.
NoraBatty

Post by NoraBatty »

Joeboy wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:53 pm [ I'm only saying almost so there's a scrim of a caveat present. Looking forward to seeing how your journey plays out.
Me too. Though you have now forced me into having to make a build thread visible on here :facepalm:
Joeboy

Post by Joeboy »

Lincs Robert wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:11 pm
Joeboy wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:53 pm
Have you included me in that number? Colin advises that my 11 x 230Ah cells were shipped at the same time 👍

Cheers - Rob
The 4th Musketeer! Touché! :D
16.6kW PV SE, VI, HM, EN & DW
Ripple 7kW WT & Gen to date 11MWh
42kWh LFPO4 storage
95kWh Heater storage
12kWh 210ltr HWT.
73kWh HI5
Deep insulation, air leak ct'd home
Zoned GCH & Hive 2
WBSx2
Low energy bulbs