New Product B&Q

Air source, ground source and associated systems for heating homes
AGT

New Product B&Q

Post by AGT »

nowty

Re: New Product B&Q

Post by nowty »

Usual caveat that you have to give them details of the F-gas installer for them to deliver it to you.

Plus looks like B&Q are adding on a circa 10% markup from the same outfit who will send you the unit.
15.2kW PV > 100MWh generated
Ripple 6.6kW Wind + 4.5kW PV > 18MWh generated
5 Other RE Coop's
105kWh EV storage
60kWh Home battery storage
40kWh Thermal storage
GSHP + A2A HP's
Rain water use > 490 m3
Stinsy

Post by Stinsy »

nowty wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:58 pm Usual caveat that you have to give them details of the F-gas installer for them to deliver it to you.

Plus looks like B&Q are adding on a circa 10% markup from the same outfit who will send you the unit.
I always imagine that the marketing goon at our favourite retailer thinks they’re a genius because their sales are so high compared with other resellers of the same product. I hope no one ever tells them.
12x 340W JA Solar panels (4.08kWp)
3x 380W JA Solar panels (1.14kWp)
5x 2.4kWh Pylontech batteries (12kWh)
LuxPower inverter/charger

(Artist formally known as ******, well it should be obvious enough to those for whom such things are important.)
Mart

Post by Mart »

Nice guys at Cooleasy. Both my systems were supplied and installed by them. And they provided a discount deal for a mobile unit for the animal rescue.

Such a shame the Gov won't knock the VAT off A2A units and their install. But on another site, a poster has detailed his letters to an MP asking for consideration, since they are an excellent way to provide some FF heat reduction, especially if co-located with PV.

Still running mine overnight from 23.30 to 5.30 to help reduce GCH use, an ickle bit.
3.58kWp ESE PV + 2.0kWp WNW PV.
Two BEV's.
Two small A2A heatpumps.