Webbox chub, ..cheap & our dogs seem to love it.

Mr Gus

Webbox chub, ..cheap & our dogs seem to love it.

Post by Mr Gus »

I'm ashamed to say our spoilt on cooked meals dogs have taken a liking to this stuff.

Have found they wolf down webbox chub of all things (brands) ..we were in aldi (charging) buying dog training biscuits ..because, "the youngster" & for some reason thought to give it a go as a "boredom alternative" (they have a variety of whole diet biscuits as a matter of course regardless) ...but picky dogs are expensive, so a soft food on standby for a dodgey stomach or punishment food is handy to have around.

No it's not quality but apparently the mousse like chub has a lot of flavour & is consumed like no other (yes they get bored of roast chicken faster than this) ...so at 1 day & 2 meals of 1/4 per dog per meal is also very cheap & seems to complement a good all round biscuit.

We are surprised to say the least, but it just go's to show the nature of animals.
Now on the 3rd chub (still testing, flavours & boredom factor) but at 67p per 720g chub in recyclable packaging it is a budget option that seems to get the expensive biscuit down with it first go!

Definitely food for thought for hard pressed dog owners, no matter how spoilt your "tricky woo" is ..nothing to lose by trying some, (definitely less gaseous emission severity also) seems to have plenty of flavour within that led me to jokingly summise it might be full of msg ..such was the attack on a biscuit & chub mix (normally sir eats better with 2 separate bowls)
1906 ripplewatts @wind Turb-ine-erry
It's the wifes Tesla 3 (she lets me wash it)
Leaf 24
Celotex type insulation stuffed most places
Skip diver to the gentry
Austroflamm WBS
A finger of solar + shed full more