Musk fires entire Supercharger Team?

All things related to vehicles - EVs, transport, fuels
Paul_F

Re: Musk fires entire Supercharger Team?

Post by Paul_F »

Joeboy wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 8:01 pmWhat's a stans?
Deranged fan losing touch with reality. Taken from the Eminem song of the same name.
Joeboy

Post by Joeboy »

Paul_F wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 7:12 pm
Joeboy wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 8:01 pmWhat's a stans?
Deranged fan losing touch with reality. Taken from the Eminem song of the same name.
Ah, I remember that. It was everywhere for a while. Two versions if I remember correctly? Cheers! Elon certainly seems to be doing a MJ disconnect type deal. I'll track the model X load lugger and see if it crashes as per shares (sorry) and Supercharger news. The value in the cars remains, strong tech? Decent platform.
19.2kW PV SE, VI, HM, EN & DW
Ripple 7kW WT & Gen to date 19MWh
42kWh LFPO4 storage
95kWh Heater storage
12kWh 210ltr HWT.
73kWh HI5
Deep insulation, air leak ct'd home
Zoned GCH & Hive 2
WBSx2
Low energy bulbs
Veg patches & fruit trees
Paul_F

Post by Paul_F »

Joeboy wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:11 amAh, I remember that. It was everywhere for a while. Two versions if I remember correctly? Cheers! Elon certainly seems to be doing a MJ disconnect type deal. I'll track the model X load lugger and see if it crashes as per shares (sorry) and Supercharger news. The value in the cars remains, strong tech? Decent platform.
It seems to be outlasting the song as an internet term - slowly turning into a verb as well with people too young to remember it saying things like "I stan that".
The issue with Tesla is that it's turning into a decent car company, but the valuation is not that of a car company. The payout they're trying to give him is the same as the entire market capitalisation of Ford, and they're acting like this is completely sensible. There's only so long a company can survive being raided by the directors like that.
dan_b

Post by dan_b »

Looks like Musk is now re-hiring previously fired members of the SuC team :oO:

https://www.techtimes.com/articles/3045 ... m-plan.htm
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Oversees an 11kWp solar array at work