Glad I found you...

Introductions

Please introduce yourself. This lets other members know who you are, we try to be a friendly community. It also helps to keep the forum free from spam bots by proving you are human (or at least sentient).
nowty

Re: Glad I found you...

Post by nowty »

TheOldFellow wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:31 am It was installed by a Siemens engineer who told me it was working, and it would "take an hour or so" to sync up with the system - I even gave him a tip.
A year later I am still waiting.
In hindsight, the tip you should have given. ;)
15.2kW PV > 100MWh generated
Ripple 6.6kW Wind + 4.5kW PV > 19MWh generated
5 Other RE Coop's
105kWh EV storage
60kWh Home battery storage
40kWh Thermal storage
GSHP + A2A HP's
Rain water use > 490 m3
Mr Gus

Re: Glad I found you...

Post by Mr Gus »

Sou ds like you ought
A gather other locals in same boat & media-ise it.
B. take action via resolver as a group / individuals for monies lost, general reparations etc.
C. government body / ombudsmen & party mp's

https://www.resolver.co.uk/companies/bu ... tory_id=1a

Within the link is a boxselector for smartmeter issues, english law (cumbria) & it is passed to the ombudsmen after 56 days of inaction... give it a go maybe & utilise small claims to rasonable costs claims ...they wont like that.

Any court shou
d agree tey have utterly taken the p155 over an extended duration of time with no proper redolution discussed with those they have caused the aggravation & inability to save money via switching / tariffs utilised by others.

Smart meters are a damn con we are all being rinsed for over the best part of a decade with govt blessing & fistfuls of cash.
1906 ripplewatts @wind Turb-ine-erry
It's the wifes Tesla 3 (she lets me wash it)
Leaf 24
Celotex type insulation stuffed most places
Skip diver to the gentry
Austroflamm WBS
A finger of solar + shed full more