Another trainee member

Introductions

Please introduce yourself. This lets other members know who you are, we try to be a friendly community. It also helps to keep the forum free from spam bots by proving you are human (or at least sentient).
resybaby

Another trainee member

Post by resybaby »

Evening all, another noobie im afraid, so a quick introduction.
Im Richard, live down in Cornwall, and although a FIT system owner from the first year of the FIT tariff im quite 'green around the PV solar edges' and on a fast track to learn - just saw the financial no brainer back in the day. Not my fault im green though, im a gas fitter by trade so starting from behind the curve where all you clever electrically savvy lads and lasses have the advantage over me.

Looking to add more Pv now, as well as battery but striggling with some of ther terminalolgy and options availible, as well as a PITA (but nice to talk with ) DNO plonking restrictions on what i though was simple. Anyway, different post in the relevent place regards that as could do with a few pointers, of youd be so kind.

Lots to absorb here, so having a good read over the weekend having found the forum via Google.

Have a good weekend all

R
4.0kw FIT PV solar Sunnyboy 4000tl & 21 Upsolar 190w panels
5.45kw JA Solar panels & Sunsynk ECCO 3.6kw.
7 x US5000 Pylontechs.
4500l RWH
Full Biomass heating system
iBoost HW divertor
Full house internal walls insulation
600min Loft insulation
Fintray

Re: Another trainee member

Post by Fintray »

Welcome to the forum Richard.
3.87kWp PV
10.24kWp PV SolarEdge system
Tesla Powerwall 2
100 x 47mm Navitron tubes (still being installed!) Now likely to be removed for more PV.
MK2 PV router DHW diverter
Morso 5kW WBS
Vaillant AroTherm 10kW ASHP
Nissan Leaf
resybaby

Re: Another trainee member

Post by resybaby »

Thanks Fintray,
There is certainly a whole heap of stuff to get stuck into reading and learning from on here, will keep me busy for ages.
4.0kw FIT PV solar Sunnyboy 4000tl & 21 Upsolar 190w panels
5.45kw JA Solar panels & Sunsynk ECCO 3.6kw.
7 x US5000 Pylontechs.
4500l RWH
Full Biomass heating system
iBoost HW divertor
Full house internal walls insulation
600min Loft insulation