"MOO FREE" non dairy chocolate done well.

If there is a foul wind a blowin' then drop by for a chat - about coconuts of anything else off topic.
Mr Gus

"MOO FREE" non dairy chocolate done well.

Post by Mr Gus »

Tried a bar of "Moo free" chocolate (I don't ever buy bars normally) but this was experimental chocolate so...

(& it was in Heron, cheap) :twisted:

As someone that gets hotel chocolat calibre choc on the higher end of the scale (it is a venture owned by the son of the "Mr Whippy" empire) I guess I am a bit of a chocolate snob (not hard when you look at the crap watered down cadbury's has become in the hands of kraft / american ownership.

It was a dark, organic, 65% bar which had no gluten, no soya, no palm oil, but plenty of taste & mouth-feel (melt, linger time, call it what you will)
Produced in Devon of all places,

Recycled plastic on foodstuffs? yes! (always thought that was a no-no) but i'm fine with it.

Could I eat it as an under pressure conversion? yes, easily & likely handed a piece of their very nicely decorated slab, likely you wouldn't have a clue that it was dairy free, making it an easy transition therefore.

https://www.moofreechocolates.com/

NB i'm not a vegan, I just try alternatives to see how things have progressed beyond all the stereotypes I grew up with & hopefully reduce my footprint along the way.
1906 ripplewatts @wind Turb-ine-erry
It's the wifes Tesla 3 (she lets me wash it)
Leaf 24
Celotex type insulation stuffed most places
Skip diver to the gentry
Austroflamm WBS
A finger of solar + shed full more
Ken

Re: "MOO FREE" non dairy chocolate done well.

Post by Ken »

Nothing can be worse than Cadbury, it has so little chocolate they call it dairy milk and no where do you see the word chocolate.
Mr Gus

Re: "MOO FREE" non dairy chocolate done well.

Post by Mr Gus »

Cadbury slops is reason enough to go looking (I don't buy cadbury, when the wife does arguments ensue, ie how come you still eat that slop "dear" when you are also buying hotel chocolat varieties (their factory shops are en route for travel, lots of reduced out of season specials & velvetiser schmutter)

Their blended ice cream is very good (it's the real vanilla obviously) if I have a white choc concoction there we ask for the ice cream (included) on the side not in the drink, nice palate cleanser ;)
1906 ripplewatts @wind Turb-ine-erry
It's the wifes Tesla 3 (she lets me wash it)
Leaf 24
Celotex type insulation stuffed most places
Skip diver to the gentry
Austroflamm WBS
A finger of solar + shed full more