Grr...

If there is a foul wind a blowin' then drop by for a chat - about coconuts of anything else off topic.
John_S

Re: Grr...

Post by John_S »

If they are the sort of people who holiday in Cornwall (not solely but for some of their holidays), it would not surprise me if they were put off an EV because of the poor charging infrastructure in the west country, particularly in the holiday season. Fancy having to queue up with all the Porsche Taycans.
dan_b

Post by dan_b »

Brillant! Also everyone in London speaks Cockney!
Moxi wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:55 pm
Ken wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:32 pm every banker needs a Range Rover -image matters. They would drive around in the worst car if that was the image. keep up.
I thought bankers drove Merc's and Stockbrokers drove Range Rovers, still I could be wrong all my knowledge is based on Guy Richie films.

Moxi
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Oversees an 11kWp solar array at work
dan_b

Post by dan_b »

They're just back from a holiday to the Artic Circle, but they often go to the South of France
John_S wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:30 pm If they are the sort of people who holiday in Cornwall (not solely but for some of their holidays), it would not surprise me if they were put off an EV because of the poor charging infrastructure in the west country, particularly in the holiday season. Fancy having to queue up with all the Porsche Taycans.
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Oversees an 11kWp solar array at work
Moxi

Post by Moxi »

dan_b wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:47 pm Brillant! Also everyone in London speaks Cockney!
Moxi wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:55 pm
Ken wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:32 pm every banker needs a Range Rover -image matters. They would drive around in the worst car if that was the image. keep up.
I thought bankers drove Merc's and Stockbrokers drove Range Rovers, still I could be wrong all my knowledge is based on Guy Richie films.

Moxi
Oh Dan are you going to burst my bubble and tell me not all Londoners are cockney ? Gor blimey I don't adam n eve it!
:D

Moxi
resybaby

Post by resybaby »

John_S wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:30 pm If they are the sort of people who holiday in Cornwall (not solely but for some of their holidays), it would not surprise me if they were put off an EV because of the poor charging infrastructure in the west country, particularly in the holiday season. Fancy having to queue up with all the Porsche Taycans.
I know somebody on the coast in Cornwall with an under utilised Sunsynk system thats availible at 'mates rates', rather than 50p + per kw.
Granny charger only, as no EV charger point as wont be getting an EV ourselves until i can get to my parents 200 miles away and back on one charge without shelling out a fortune on a replacement for the diesel Polo
4.0kw FIT PV solar Sunnyboy 4000tl & 21 Upsolar 190w panels
5.45kw JA Solar panels & Sunsynk ECCO 3.6kw.
7 x US5000 Pylontechs.
4500l RWH
Full Biomass heating system
iBoost HW divertor
Full house internal walls insulation
600min Loft insulation