Out of the blue, almost!

If there is a foul wind a blowin' then drop by for a chat - about coconuts of anything else off topic.
resybaby

Re: Out of the blue, almost!

Post by resybaby »

[quote=spread-tee post_id=47666 time=1721061752 user_id=59

as long as I can kickstart my bike without my foot snapping off I'm happy.
[/quote]

This comment Sir, tells us all we need to know.

Situation is clearly not humourous in any way or shape at all, but keeping as close a resemblance to normal life and using your own personalitys coping mechanisms, such as daft humour, hobbies, interests etc is a great thing to do and i recommend it highly.
keeps the fight going and helps to push away the black clouds and worry a little, even if just for a moment.
Told everybody i was 'putting my emotions in a box under the stairs' so i could focus all my energy on my fight.
Yet i live in a bungalow, just a stupid throwaway line, but it raises a smile and does the job.

Learn all you can about the medical side of things so you can question the medics properly and get their full 'buy in', local hospital to me were awful and i lost a year before realising this and moving elsewhere. Also the financial stuff like pensions, get that sort of thing all dealt with earlier than later.

But most of all, try your absolute best to "snap that foot off" doing what you love.
4.0kw FIT PV solar Sunnyboy 4000tl & 21 Upsolar 190w panels
5.45kw JA Solar panels & Sunsynk ECCO 3.6kw.
7 x US5000 Pylontechs.
4500l RWH
Full Biomass heating system
iBoost HW divertor
Full house internal walls insulation
600min Loft insulation
openspaceman

Re: Out of the blue, almost!

Post by openspaceman »

spread-tee wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 5:42 pm 5 years ago I had a fungal infection on my right foot, which at the time I put down to the chainsaw filling up my boots with chips
Sounds like we were in similar trades; until I got to wear normal safety shoes, as my work changed from on the tools, I suffered chronic athletes foot till I was 60. It has not re occurred although I still do the occasional day in full PPE.
Morso S11
FIT
16 Sharp PV panels facing WSW 4kW
Solarmax 4200S inverter
Non FIT
3 Canadian solar DC coupled 1.75kW facing SSE
Storage
Growatt SPA3000TL BL inverter ac coupled
Growatt GBLI6532 6.5kWh lithium phosphate battery