"Cauldron" brand. veggie (or not) recommendation.

If there is a foul wind a blowin' then drop by for a chat - about coconuts of anything else off topic.
Mr Gus

"Cauldron" brand. veggie (or not) recommendation.

Post by Mr Gus »

Got to say really impressed with whatever i've tried within their range (as a NON vegetarian who smokes foodstuffs & makes bacon)
Especially the sausages (cumberland style) which I bought close use by dated & froze.

Cooked off the other day (one pack to go) in the oven, texture, bite, chew flavour all great, much better than some of the meat sock cack i've been served over the years.

I would not have known they were vegan if I had not cooked them myself. (recommended, if you see em & have wondered)

I really enjoy their nutty falafel & other stuff burger ((not burgers)) discs, but for different reasons.

Anyone who has a BM foods / heron foods (same company) nearby might like to keep an eye out for offerings of the brand as they are often sold cheap as frozen food overstock.

Not available since 1st lockdown Morrisons chilled Saag (spinach) Paneer, my favourite curry period. wonderfully flavoured on so many levels.

What am I missing in vegan ranges that is an eye opener to a meat eater who enjoys taste & texture (simply put) meat or otherwise?
1906 ripplewatts @wind Turb-ine-erry
It's the wifes Tesla 3 (she lets me wash it)
Leaf 24
Celotex type insulation stuffed most places
Skip diver to the gentry
Austroflamm WBS
A finger of solar + shed full more