Slow protests (basically walking) ban to be implemented

If there is a foul wind a blowin' then drop by for a chat - about coconuts of anything else off topic.
Mr Gus

Slow protests (basically walking) ban to be implemented

Post by Mr Gus »

Curiously enough this 3rd world type tactic is being similarly mirrored for the healthcare (nurses) system in ZIMBABWE currently.. you could say that sunak having decided to limit strikes & impose upon rights of withdrawal of labour , are we in a decaying orbit or have we crashed into a uk as a 3rd world entity scenario now!?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/ ... ion-begins

Walking protests, which many are, a congregation of like minded people.
(using the guise of aimed mostly at recent environmental protests) ..bull

This means that non walking (stationary) can be flipped in either direction as an illegal action by overzealous blue clad cretins on "the force"

"It is intended to deal with protest groups’ changing tactics, such as slowing traffic to a crawling pace by carrying out walking protests through big cities"

Walking ahead of traffic, is automatically going to slow traffic, ..no if's or but's ..the human body propels otself completely differently to that of the powered vehicle, but no matter to a keen / dirty copper.

"No 10 said it would mean that police “will not need to wait for disruption to take place and can shut protests down before chaos erupts”. The amendment will now be debated in the House of Lords, where it is likely to face a battle, and its passage will depend on whether it attracts the support of Labour and crossbenchers."

Mark thomas, needed more than ever,you'd have thought "written on cake" application to "book" a potential protest episode was the pinnacle of fighting plod enforced govt stupidity was it but apparently not by a long shot.

Hopefully someone will point out the annual 11.11.11. cenotaph slow walk (density, organisation, duration, age of many participants) can be likened to "illegal slow marching" ..it highlights losses through stupid war, so is it a fine line as far as attending is "protest" against world war happening again!?

Sunak you utter... "two churchhillian v's stuck together" ..ker

I'm off to sort my polltax, do they accept payment in the form of claps for the nhs" !? :evil:
1906 ripplewatts @wind Turb-ine-erry
It's the wifes Tesla 3 (she lets me wash it)
Leaf 24
Celotex type insulation stuffed most places
Skip diver to the gentry
Austroflamm WBS
A finger of solar + shed full more
Mr Gus

Re: Slow protests (basically walking) ban to be implemented

Post by Mr Gus »

1906 ripplewatts @wind Turb-ine-erry
It's the wifes Tesla 3 (she lets me wash it)
Leaf 24
Celotex type insulation stuffed most places
Skip diver to the gentry
Austroflamm WBS
A finger of solar + shed full more
spread-tee

Re: Slow protests (basically walking) ban to be implemented

Post by spread-tee »

It's bizarre, as if they don't expect people to be miffed by getting poorer for 12 years. The truly mad thing to me is that we know the economy is tanking, but a good way of boosting it quite a bit for starters would be to give all the public workers a decent pay rise, which also would stop most if not all of the disruption. Then they could pay for a really big insulation programme which would lower our dependency on Putler.

Desp
Blah blah blah