Thank you

If there is a foul wind a blowin' then drop by for a chat - about coconuts of anything else off topic.
dan_b

Thank you

Post by dan_b »

Merry Christmas to all the Knights at this round table of energy geeks and environmentally interested people.

This forum (and the place that was before which shall not have its name spoken) has been a constant source of enjoyment, inspiration and education for over a decade now. Its a privilege to be part of it.

Keep up the good work all you lovely people.
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Oversees an 11kWp solar array at work
Fintray

Re: Thank you

Post by Fintray »

Well said Dan, I wholeheartedly agree!
3.87kWp PV
10.24kWp PV SolarEdge system
Tesla Powerwall 2
100 x 47mm Navitron tubes (still being installed!) Now likely to be removed for more PV.
MK2 PV router DHW diverter
Morso 5kW WBS
Vaillant AroTherm 10kW ASHP
Nissan Leaf
dan_b

Post by dan_b »

This forum is the single most positive place for information and know how for people who are actually making a difference. And have the knowledge, and time, to share that expertise. It's a wonderful thing.
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Oversees an 11kWp solar array at work
Andy

Post by Andy »

Merry Christmas all as well. I had a wonderful present. My smart meter started communicating again. Now to utilise some of that knowledge by digging out the thread on converting from FIT to octopus export :D.
Yuff

Post by Yuff »

I’ll third that, some of the knowledge on here astounds me and the help given by posters is incredibly helpful.
I would never have believed how much it was possible to save, I am just gutted I missed ripple 2 :head-bang:
Plus the added benefit of still being married as SWMBO would have divorced me by now citing irreconcilable differences due to spouting in about pv, heat pumps and batteries….. :hysteria:
Merry Christmas and a very prosperous new year keeping the grid going with all that lovely octopus export :)
Mitsubishi Ecodan
ASHP 8.5kW x 2
12 x 460w Solar panels
9.5kWh GivEnergy
Batteries x 2
EVs x 3 170 kWh Batteries
Ripple 5.8 kW PV
richbee

Post by richbee »

dan_b wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:51 pm Merry Christmas to all the Knights at this round table of energy geeks and environmentally interested people.

This forum (and the place that was before which shall not have its name spoken) has been a constant source of enjoyment, inspiration and education for over a decade now. Its a privilege to be part of it.

Keep up the good work all you lovely people.
Definitely👍👍👍👍
Solar PV since July '22:
5.6kWp east/west facing
3.6kW Sunsynk hybrid inverter
2x 5.12kWh Sunsynk batteries
1.6kWp Hoymiles East/West facing PV on the man cave
Ripple DW 2kW