Octoplus rewards - Greggs

If there is a foul wind a blowin' then drop by for a chat - about coconuts of anything else off topic.
dan_b

Re: Octoplus rewards - Greggs

Post by dan_b »

I think it's the former. Having said that, when I had a problem with the tariff switch here at work, I went on to the platform formally known as Twitter, they replied and we ended up talking on there via direct message and they solved the issue within 48 hours. Maybe try that approach?!
AE-NMidlands wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:28 am The "reward" that I want is the refund of £300 of my credit, which could be a lot more too... plus the referral bonus for a friend who has been with them for 2 months now.

Either they have grown too fast to maintain customer care standards, or they are deliberately being slow so as to keep the money in their account rather than it moving to mine!
A
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Oversees an 11kWp solar array at work
dan_b

Post by dan_b »

Hot off the press!
Octopus Octoplus rewards now have a free coffee at Caffe Nero as well as Greggs! Fill your beans!
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Oversees an 11kWp solar array at work
AE-NMidlands

Post by AE-NMidlands »

dan_b wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:46 pm
AE-NMidlands wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:28 am Either they have grown too fast to maintain customer care standards, or they are deliberately being slow so as to keep the money in their account rather than it moving to mine!
A
I think it's the former. Having said that, when I had a problem with the tariff switch here at work, I went on to the platform formally known as Twitter, they replied and we ended up talking on there via direct message and they solved the issue within 48 hours. Maybe try that approach?!
I think they are having IT problems: my octopus account eventually showed "refund being authorised", now this has disappeared and the money has arrived in my bank... but it hasn't been deducted from my Octopus account - which will make remembering my "real" balance more interesting!
2.0 kW/4.62 MWhr pa in Ripples, 4.5 kWp W-facing pv, 9.5 kWhr batt
30 solar thermal tubes, 2MWhr pa in Stockport, plus Congleton and Kinlochbervie Hydros,
Most travel by bike, walking or bus/train. Veg, fruit - and Bees!