EV.energy (firm) any use "realistically"? & how'd they get my email?

If there is a foul wind a blowin' then drop by for a chat - about coconuts of anything else off topic.
Mr Gus

EV.energy (firm) any use "realistically"? & how'd they get my email?

Post by Mr Gus »

Anyone else getting spam without verification as to point of origin which may legitimise them, several emails over a few days..

Based in SE1 Laandon, & 'merica.
No contact phone number & an awkward / cr@p website experience.

Legit or...?

OK, update, my wife downloaded the app on her new iphone, but it was asking her to create an account, yet when questioned the firm state she's got an account made up!? ..not a great start.

It seems (to my initial eye) that their app use (for which there is a subscription charge based on miles) is of questionable use & validity.
The website is good at blowing steam up its own backside (making normal working hours email only contact to be something special) :roll:

It looks like all data could end up in the "wild west" & to anyone who has a programmable charging time on their leaf, tesla or whatever next to useless. ..or to a zappi user with solar even more useless..

I cannot see their actual worth (except to other data scrapers).

Suffice to say had a sharpish word this morning with the wife as to ratcheting down security on her phones (I was blissfully unaware of her initial download to her phone till the emails from them came rolling in)

A quick perusal of their company site from better minds than mine before I condemn them to hell as bottom feeders appreciated

Site: https://ev.energy/
1906 ripplewatts @wind Turb-ine-erry
It's the wifes Tesla 3 (she lets me wash it)
Leaf 24
Celotex type insulation stuffed most places
Skip diver to the gentry
Austroflamm WBS
A finger of solar + shed full more