solid-state lithium-ion batteries

Mr Gus

Re: solid-state lithium-ion batteries

Post by Mr Gus »

@colinDeng Hoping the typhoon floods all over china don't impact your fathers recovery. with access to medicines / aid.
What we are seeing here is as bad as 6 metre high floodwaters,collapsed bridges & LOTS of people beig swept away to their deaths in cars caught in the flash floods.

Stay dry, stay safe!
1906 ripplewatts @wind Turb-ine-erry
It's the wifes Tesla 3 (she lets me wash it)
Leaf 24
Celotex type insulation stuffed most places
Skip diver to the gentry
Austroflamm WBS
A finger of solar + shed full more
Colin Deng

Post by Colin Deng »

Thank you for the kindness
The typhoon is mainly in the north part of China , and we were in South part
And my father is getting better now, just need to take pills everyday
Also the hot weather will make him little dizzy in the afternoon

Thanks for the caring
Colin Deng(Batterycolin)
Battery supplier for battery cells and pack
Email:guohed070@gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/colin-deng-2b4277238/
Mr Gus

Post by Mr Gus »

Colin for your fathers dizziness IF it has not gone away (inner ear / brain connections) after all this time
look up / ask about "Betahistine dihydrochloride" 8mg pills (tiny & easy to swallow) they are very good for getting rid of dizziness (to be taken with food or after a meal only as they are harsh on the stomach otherwise) 1 per day when I am having a bad dizziness day, which can make the difference to sitting in a chair or getting on with life. (can be take 3 times per day) ..check it does not interfere with other medicines taken.

It is very cheap & pretty effective as a short term or long-term medicine & lets me tackle bad bouts of dizziness, I have permanent concussion & have been using this on & off (as needed) for probably 5? years.

I take them when I get bad, not every day once in my body I can get relief for several days at a time from one tablet, so a packet of 82 tablets can last me 12 months.
1906 ripplewatts @wind Turb-ine-erry
It's the wifes Tesla 3 (she lets me wash it)
Leaf 24
Celotex type insulation stuffed most places
Skip diver to the gentry
Austroflamm WBS
A finger of solar + shed full more
Colin Deng

Post by Colin Deng »

Mr Gus wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:48 pm Colin for your fathers dizziness IF it has not gone away (inner ear / brain connections) after all this time
look up / ask about "Betahistine dihydrochloride" 8mg pills (tiny & easy to swallow) they are very good for getting rid of dizziness (to be taken with food or after a meal only as they are harsh on the stomach otherwise) 1 per day when I am having a bad dizziness day, which can make the difference to sitting in a chair or getting on with life. (can be take 3 times per day) ..check it does not interfere with other medicines taken.

It is very cheap & pretty effective as a short term or long-term medicine & lets me tackle bad bouts of dizziness, I have permanent concussion & have been using this on & off (as needed) for probably 5? years.

I take them when I get bad, not every day once in my body I can get relief for several days at a time from one tablet, so a packet of 82 tablets can last me 12 months.
Thank you for the kindness
My father was all good , just the hot weather will be kind of dizziness , and the doctor said the weather is the point of the dizziness , will be hostipal next Monday, will also let the doctor knows about this, Thanks
Colin Deng(Batterycolin)
Swwils

Post by Swwils »

Any links for the kits?
Colin Deng

Post by Colin Deng »

Swwils wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 pm Any links for the kits?
Hi Not yet, still no link for the DIY kits yet Our purchasing manager is too busy at this point, still not gave us the info on the DIY kits yet

Sorry about that
Colin Deng(Batterycolin)