Pylontech availability from ITS

Oldgreybeard

Re: Pylontech availability from ITS

Post by Oldgreybeard »

Djs63 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:11 am I know that I should know better but who is or are ITS please? I am one of those people who is just getting round to installing a battery system, late in the day, but we have a large electricity demand daily with an all electric house and so designing a system is a long process, for me anyway.
ITS Technologies, one of a handful of UK Pylontech and inverter retailers: https://www.itstechnologies.shop/

I've no connection with them other than as a customer, I bought our batteries and a few other bits and bobs from them a couple of years ago.
25 off 250W Perlight solar panels, installed 2014, with a 6kW PowerOne inverter, about 6,000kWh/year generated
6 off Pylontech US3000C batteries, with a Sofar ME3000SP inverter
dangermouse

Post by dangermouse »

I bought 2 Pylontech batteries from ITS recently - they weren't as cheap as they were 2 years ago, but what is?

What I can say about ITS is that their customer service was good, and I got the batteries at the promised time.
Stinsy

Post by Stinsy »

Djs63 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:11 am I know that I should know better but who is or are ITS please? I am one of those people who is just getting round to installing a battery system, late in the day, but we have a large electricity demand daily with an all electric house and so designing a system is a long process, for me anyway.
ITS is a solar panel, inverter, and battery retailer. They have a really good reputation and I've used them myself. There are other online retailers with good reputations (Bimble, Trade Sparky, Etc) but ITS seems to be the favorite.

Nothing has to be complicated about designing a battery system for a house with a large electrical demand.

How much electricity do you use in December?
How much in August?
Do you have/want solar?
If so how much?
12x 340W JA Solar panels (4.08kWp)
3x 380W JA Solar panels (1.14kWp)
5x 2.4kWh Pylontech batteries (12kWh)
LuxPower inverter/charger

(Artist formally known as ******, well it should be obvious enough to those for whom such things are important.)
Umski

Post by Umski »

I received my US5000 the other week after a couple of months on pre-order - strangely the import and shipping info seemed to suggest that Segen in Swindon are handling and shipping them, so ITS seem to have some link there...
MrPablo

Post by MrPablo »

I think ITS will source from multiple wholesalers when needed. My batteries came from Segen, a friends came from Midsummer, as did my panels earlier this week.
It makes sense, diversify supply where possible.
10x 405W JA Solar panels (4.05kWp) @ 5 degrees
3x 405W Longi panels (1.22kWp) @ 90 degrees
16.5kWh DIY LifePo4 battery
Solis inverter/charger
0.6kW Ripple WT
64kWh Kia E-Niro
Umski

Post by Umski »

MrPablo wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:45 pm I think ITS will source from multiple wholesalers when needed. My batteries came from Segen, a friends came from Midsummer, as did my panels earlier this week.
It makes sense, diversify supply where possible.
That's interesting since ITS seem to undercut both Segen and Midsummer on price! I would happily have bought from midsummer as they're not far from me but the price including pallet shipping from ITS was still less! That and the fact that midsummer seem so overwhelmed that I couldn't even get through to anyone on the phone, the warehouse staff were friendly but understandably are only moving stuff around so aren't able to deal with collections etc unless per-arranged, which seems pretty much impossible from my experience!