IOG schedule issues

Yuff

Re: IOG schedule issues

Post by Yuff »

nowty wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 11:18 am I tried it again last night, same issue, I got a schedule but the charge would not automatically start, I decided to leave it for over an hour and it still did not start. Therefore I decided not to risk importing any other leccy until the fixed 23:30 to 05:30 cheapslot started. I note someone else on the facebook forum had a similar issue last night but they did not say which vehicle they had.

I need a full battery for tomorrow so I'm just going to do it manually overnight in the normal cheapslot.
I had an email from octopus yesterday saying they had lost connection to the vehicle and I had to update the app and re-connect.
If I hadn’t updated by July 1st I would be moved onto octopus go. That was the stick to make me update.
All seamless on the disconnection and reconnect.
Now working as it was previously and charging when needed.
Mitsubishi Ecodan
ASHP 8.5kW x 2
12 x 460w Solar panels
9.5kWh GivEnergy
Batteries x 2
EVs x 4 210 kWh Batteries
Ripple 5.8 kW PV 0.547 kW Whitelaw Brae
nowty

Post by nowty »

Yuff wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 12:17 pm
nowty wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 11:18 am I tried it again last night, same issue, I got a schedule but the charge would not automatically start, I decided to leave it for over an hour and it still did not start. Therefore I decided not to risk importing any other leccy until the fixed 23:30 to 05:30 cheapslot started. I note someone else on the facebook forum had a similar issue last night but they did not say which vehicle they had.

I need a full battery for tomorrow so I'm just going to do it manually overnight in the normal cheapslot.
I had an email from octopus yesterday saying they had lost connection to the vehicle and I had to update the app and re-connect.
If I hadn’t updated by July 1st I would be moved onto octopus go. That was the stick to make me update.
OK sounds like updating mine is going to be promoted to my emergency To Do list, like this afternoon. :shock:
16.9kW PV > 107MWh generated
Ripple 6.6kW Wind + 4.5kW PV > 22MWh generated
5 Other RE Coop's
105kWh EV storage
60kWh Home battery storage
40kWh Thermal storage
GSHP + A2A HP's
Rain water use > 510 m3
nowty

Post by nowty »

nowty wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 12:33 pm

OK sounds like updating mine is going to be promoted to my emergency To Do list, like this afternoon. :shock:
Done !, I'm back in business with the virtual key thing, but I suspect I will be charged peak rate for 20kWh on the 28th. :facepalm:

I'll have to do some extra aggressive exporting to make that back. :twisted:
16.9kW PV > 107MWh generated
Ripple 6.6kW Wind + 4.5kW PV > 22MWh generated
5 Other RE Coop's
105kWh EV storage
60kWh Home battery storage
40kWh Thermal storage
GSHP + A2A HP's
Rain water use > 510 m3
Yuff

Post by Yuff »

nowty wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 1:12 pm
nowty wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 12:33 pm

Done !, I'm back in business with the virtual key thing, but I suspect I will be charged peak rate for 20kWh on the 28th. :facepalm:

I'll have to do some extra aggressive exporting to make that back. :twisted:
If you had a schedule, I’ll think you’ll be ok.
I get my bill on the 6th so we’ll find out then as I was charging batteries on an IOG schedule during the day :xx:
Mitsubishi Ecodan
ASHP 8.5kW x 2
12 x 460w Solar panels
9.5kWh GivEnergy
Batteries x 2
EVs x 4 210 kWh Batteries
Ripple 5.8 kW PV 0.547 kW Whitelaw Brae