More air fryer comparisons ..& boy I'm hyped. Instantpot gourmet crisp.

Energy efficient construction methods and insulation
Joeboy

Re: More air fryer comparisons ..& boy I'm hyped. Instantpot gourmet crisp.

Post by Joeboy »

Bugtownboy wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:14 pm Get plenty of that home grown chilli, preferably fresh, in it just before serving. Prevents and or cures nearly all known diseases.

Well, good for sorting colds out at least.
It is indeed, this time we just went with onion, mixed herbs and a veg then chicken stock cube.

19.7kW PV SE, VI, HM, EN & DW
Ripple 7kW WT & Gen to date 19MWh
42kWh LFPO4 storage
95kWh Heater storage
12kWh 210ltr HWT.
73kWh HI5
Deep insulation, air leak ct'd home
Zoned GCH & Hive 2
WBSx2
Low energy bulbs
Veg patches & fruit trees
Bugtownboy

Post by Bugtownboy »

It is one of the joys of having a good free range chook for Sunday lunch. Proper stock from the carcass, some of which we always make a chicken soup with a lot of fresh veg and vermicelli.

Delightful.
Mr Gus

Post by Mr Gus »

Yup, this is why I've been getting kiddo cooking & gleaning a chicken a week, ..everything but the cluck.
White meat versatility across the board, less red meat & banging out the pulses, ..found a great water saver the other day on a cooking site that the lady gives impressive full on written instructions for (& lots of the models)

https://www.paintthekitchenred.com

I pointed the "pot in pot" cooking example of basmati rice to her, ..admittedly it still needs rinsing beforehand (& given to plants after) but the result was impeccable, I don't have to put the instantpot on a steam cycle afterwards (No washing up liquid either) ..tried it with 2 basmati rice brands in a Pyrex pot, ...fluffy hardly needed forking, 6 minutes high pressure, filled a 1 litre reuseable takeaway container to the brim, outer lot water (2 cups) was reuseable , rice cooker with water in its own pot (pyrex) within.

Takes practise getting it out / remembering to use a driver or something with handles 😆 ..experience & experimentation.
https://www.paintthekitchenred.com/inst ... n-pot-pip/

Tried your wee potatoes this morning joe, set aside for later to be thrown in with wifes remaining tempura chicken, ..repetitive yes but she likes a simple favourite when she gets in from dealing with patients, staff & cqc & management, & the air fryer has a lot of that picked double time.

Side note, do you think frozen pizza @home market is going to nosedive this winter!? (Energy costs) ..I'm wondering if there will be enough drop off to necessitate design & size change to accommodate larger air fryer smaller, & stackable? ..just thinking ahead
1906 ripplewatts @wind Turb-ine-erry
It's the wifes Tesla 3 (she lets me wash it)
Leaf 24
Celotex type insulation stuffed most places
Skip diver to the gentry
Austroflamm WBS
A finger of solar + shed full more