Fully Charged - Cobalt

Any news worthy story. Good things to watch at the Cinema, Theatre, on TV or have you read a good book lately?
dan_b

Fully Charged - Cobalt

Post by dan_b »

I watched this episode yesterday, found it very interesting indeed. I hope Fully Charged can keep making episodes that aren't just about cars.

Tesla Model 3 Performance
Oversees an 11kWp solar array at work
Oliver90owner

Re: Fully Charged - Cobalt

Post by Oliver90owner »

I found it mostly boring. Nothing much, new, in the twenty minutes.
Stan

Post by Stan »

I found that useful.
Joeboy

Post by Joeboy »

Ill be watching it tomorrow morning with my tea to start my day. Thanks for bringing it!

P.S Setting recent topics to 10 in control panel is quite good now there are a few of us!
Last edited by Joeboy on Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
19.7kW PV SE, VI, HM, EN & DW
Ripple 7kW WT & Gen to date 19MWh
42kWh LFPO4 storage
95kWh Heater storage
12kWh 210ltr HWT.
73kWh HI5
Deep insulation, air leak ct'd home
Zoned GCH & Hive 2
WBSx2
Low energy bulbs
Veg patches & fruit trees
Mr Gus

Post by Mr Gus »

I stopped with my patreon after experiencing the patronising management beyond Robert, it has strayed far, was great in the early days but now is dire

Just another mostly EV channel now that I just don't bother with.

1st lockdown allowed me to cool my heels where FC was concerned, I do miss Jonny Smiths take on stuff though (regardless of cars) he is far more competent & personable in front of a camera than the chop & change format of stilted so called young tv professionals eating up the patreon donations.
Roberts clumsiness was fine, he is genuinely interested, the rest are a pretty much a troupe of auto cue line readers on just another paid gig, the lady scientists knowledgeable detail on alternate energy subject matters cannot even get me back to viewing just to ram things further into my brain.

When they name someone on the site as "action andy" it all became the worst of channel 5, viewing figures for woman in cat suit & the massive weekly competition, minimal actual content & adverts for cillit bang in a neon pink bottle.

The last FC episode I remember seeing was about E-scooters (filmed under a fly over) it was woeful.

What decent alt energy / renewables video channels are out there these days worth a look at recommendations welcome.

Get "George" from Barley & Hops brewing channel on you-tube, now there is a man who can hold an audience & teach them at the same time.
1906 ripplewatts @wind Turb-ine-erry
It's the wifes Tesla 3 (she lets me wash it)
Leaf 24
Celotex type insulation stuffed most places
Skip diver to the gentry
Austroflamm WBS
A finger of solar + shed full more
Stan

Post by Stan »

Just have a think is excellent, paid for by patreons.
Paul_F

Post by Paul_F »

Podcasts seem to be better - vastly cheaper to make and that means they don't need to dumb it down to get a big audience.