Do you check Tiktok for the battery needs ?

Colin Deng

Do you check Tiktok for the battery needs ?

Post by Colin Deng »

Will everyone search on Tik Tok when needed the battery ?
Colin Deng(Batterycolin)
Battery supplier for battery cells and pack
Email:guohed070@gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/colin-deng-2b4277238/
Mr Gus

Re: Do you check Tiktok for the battery needs ?

Post by Mr Gus »

No, 👎 because tik-tok is for bad egg idiots with goldfish brains colin.
Regular web links, not ridiculous crowds of idiots in 20 second video hindering us from finding actual information.
(nor facebook 👎)

Regular internet search engines 👍
1906 ripplewatts @wind Turb-ine-erry
It's the wifes Tesla 3 (she lets me wash it)
Leaf 24
Celotex type insulation stuffed most places
Skip diver to the gentry
Austroflamm WBS
A finger of solar + shed full more
Moxi

Post by Moxi »

Hi Colin,

We aren't used to using Tik Tok on this forum for battery needs but we also understand you have assisted some of our colleagues with their battery requirements recently.

Do you have a dedicated web site we could be directed to rather than Tik Tok please?

Forum, this is the company that supplied Joeboys latest battery cells.

Colins Linked in contact is here:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/colin-deng-2b4277238

Moxi
marshman

Post by marshman »

Mr Gus wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:43 am No, 👎 because tik-tok is for bad egg idiots with goldfish brains colin.
Regular web links, not ridiculous crowds of idiots in 20 second video hindering us from finding actual information.
(nor facebook 👎)

I don't "do tik tok" but I did a quick search for Colin on there (no need to sign up or log in), and to be honest there are some interesting short videos. I especially like the clip showing them laser welding the studs onto the terminals, so quick ......... also noted total lack of PPE/guards etc. for the operators, but then it is China! I did turn the sound off though, the "banging tunes" were annoying. Just looked in the mirror and don't think I look like a "bad egg idiot with a goldfish brain" :lol: To be honest there was no BS just a lot of shot no nonsense 10 second video clips showing battery "stuff" in the factory. Took me less than 2 minutes with no 2 hour youtube type deep dive down a rabbit hole :D

Wonder how much power they use doing the capacity checks, is it a full charge/discharge ?
Mr Gus

Post by Mr Gus »

My phone & tablet are a bit less "safety risks" exposed by not having them installed nor used either.

Whilst kittens are cute, "Tik tok challenge" craze b0110cks shows such a vapid use of time & tech that Id rather not be exposed to it & the plethora of idiots on it, & that means any algorithms that push those idiots at me.

No offence meant to Colin, I realised immediately that you were not spam, & your name is cited in battery threads.
1906 ripplewatts @wind Turb-ine-erry
It's the wifes Tesla 3 (she lets me wash it)
Leaf 24
Celotex type insulation stuffed most places
Skip diver to the gentry
Austroflamm WBS
A finger of solar + shed full more
Moxi

Post by Moxi »

Have to admit I was waiting till one of my twenty something kids visits to borrow their app as I don't use any of the social media stuff other than texts of course :lol:

Moxi
Colin Deng

Post by Colin Deng »

Mr Gus wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:43 am No, 👎 because tik-tok is for bad egg idiots with goldfish brains colin.
(nor facebook 👎)

Thank you so much for the info
Guess the tiktok might be the search engines too.
Colin Deng

Post by Colin Deng »

Moxi wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:54 am Hi Colin,

We aren't used to using Tik Tok on this forum for battery needs but we also understand you have assisted some of our colleagues with their battery requirements recently.

Do you have a dedicated web site we could be directed to rather than Tik Tok please?

Forum, this is the company that supplied Joeboys latest battery cells.

Colins Linked in contact is here:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/colin-deng-2b4277238

Moxi
Thank you Moxi
Yes, i have a link for my company
This is the link for my company
https://deriy.en.alibaba.com/

And tiktok is just one of my little hobbie
Thought it might be helpful

And here is my email address
Colin@deriytech.com

Thank you
Colin Deng

Post by Colin Deng »

marshman wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:23 pm
(nor facebook 👎)

I don't "do tik tok" but I did a quick search for Colin on there (no need to sign up or log in), and to be honest there are some interesting short videos. I especially like the clip showing them laser welding the studs onto the terminals, so quick ......... also noted total lack of PPE/guards etc. for the operators, but then it is China! I did turn the sound off though, the "banging tunes" were annoying. Just looked in the mirror and don't think I look like a "bad egg idiot with a goldfish brain" :lol: To be honest there was no BS just a lot of shot no nonsense 10 second video clips showing battery "stuff" in the factory. Took me less than 2 minutes with no 2 hour youtube type deep dive down a rabbit hole :D

Wonder how much power they use doing the capacity checks, is it a full charge/discharge ?
Thank you for the comment
Just a little video that we can share on Tiktok

The capacity test , it will be full charge and discharge
We will run the test before the battery ship out

No matter the battery cells or the battery pack
Colin Deng

Post by Colin Deng »

Mr Gus wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:52 pm My phone & tablet are a bit less "safety risks" exposed by not having them installed nor used either.

Whilst kittens are cute, "Tik tok challenge" craze b0110cks shows such a vapid use of time & tech that Id rather not be exposed to it & the plethora of idiots on it, & that means any algorithms that push those idiots at me.

No offence meant to Colin, I realised immediately that you were not spam, & your name is cited in battery threads.
That' ok
No offence at all
Seems like i will learn a lot from this forum !!