The right inverter for battery storage and some other Qs

ducabi

Re: The right inverter for battery storage and some other Qs

Post by ducabi »

I don't remember which firmware I've got (shows v.1 on the screen) but couple weeks ago I found it described as the latest one. it allows me to set DOD to 90%. But my other problem is that it usually change to static mode when it reaches SOC 25-28% (today 28%). Im awaiting a set of cables to connect batteries to laptop (batteryview) to see what happens inside. When I set DOD to 80% it stops at the same point so I suspect it could be a different parameter forcing it.
dangermouse

Re: The right inverter for battery storage and some other Qs

Post by dangermouse »

ducabi wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:01 pm I don't remember which firmware I've got (shows v.1 on the screen) but couple weeks ago I found it described as the latest one. it allows me to set DOD to 90%. But my other problem is that it usually change to static mode when it reaches SOC 25-28% (today 28%). Im awaiting a set of cables to connect batteries to laptop (batteryview) to see what happens inside. When I set DOD to 80% it stops at the same point so I suspect it could be a different parameter forcing it.
I read your post on this and I'm following your progress with interest. On the first day of use, as I posted above, my batteries went to standby at 24%, but power cycling the batteries kicked it back into life.

I think to find the true firmware version, you go to the version screen, that shows "1.00", then press enter and enter the password. This should show another screen with different version numbers.