Tesla essentially just told us to "Go Fcuk ourselves"

All things related to vehicles - EVs, transport, fuels
Swwils

Re: Tesla essentially just told us to "Go Fcuk ourselves"

Post by Swwils »

What are you on about. Sentry mode is very clearly shown as may not operate as described.

At the very best they will null and void the contract between you and Telsa and then they will just refund market value of the car. Leaving you without the car you won't sell.

Anything else is pointless time wasting conjecture.
Mr Gus

Post by Mr Gus »

You have no understanding of the problem because you cannot do more than skim read it seems, I gave up on you swills a long time ago, stop doing a "billi"

FYI "NON RECORDING IS NON RECORDING ..get your eyes checked :roll:

You fail to understand "always recording" based on just fixating on the surface level of the technology.

More than just visuals logging (thus recording)

Ignore list activated.
1906 ripplewatts @wind Turb-ine-erry
It's the wifes Tesla 3 (she lets me wash it)
Leaf 24
Celotex type insulation stuffed most places
Skip diver to the gentry
Austroflamm WBS
A finger of solar + shed full more
dan_b

Post by dan_b »

Gus - I think you need to take this offline now and just go through the usual channels. You do have a valid complaint - there's clearly something wrong with your car and you've not received acceptable levels of service. But there's absolutely no need, or indeed any point, of conflating rape with a faulty motherboard somewhere in your car. You're doing yourself no favours with that kind of language.
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Oversees an 11kWp solar array at work
Mr Gus

Post by Mr Gus »

Dan, as someone who has had the car recording fail on all aspects of data logging I'm not, conflating (blending).

Right or wrong, people will expect a tesla via cameras. sensors etc to "heads up alert" sound alarms, activate braking (etc) film & store footage because the car is always looking & measuring via assorted sensors.

The wham bam channel is peoples expectation of how smart this brand & software is, including law, who from my personal experience wrote off an assault on the basis of "no immediate footage" ..now expand that to a sadly common crime that can take place anywhere.

We are assured that tesla is always recording (taking data metrics bouncing & interpreting on many levels) beyond the usb drive, part of the "deep dive" I refer to, ..however that is not there in this instance, nor the guy in the states I found the other day.

Therefore, the worst case scenario is possible as a case in point, to highlight the flaws in a system & implement a work around.
Just like "the pill" is not necessarily there for abortion by evil godless people ..but that's some peoples convictions.

How soon does a scenario become reality to be waded through versus highlighting a devastating potential, ..& the not unreasonable expectation of a deep dive recording of a horrible situation to be caught in (that newly activated internal car camera for instance) to be found wanting just at the precise moment in time of need? ..outside vehicle footage is everywhere, teslas's catch all-sorts.

If we can expect a crash to be caught by a camera then (as proven via whambam channel) other aspects too, therefore at some point somewhere, someone will need to rely on footage caught by this technology implemented into a vehicle because it was the angle covering an "incident" where cctv was out of range, not present, of too low quality to be used.

Better to talk have the safety net in place after discussion than to have a hypothetical safety net because we cannot bear to imagine & feel for the harsh realities of life & horrible aspects of human nature.

It's easier for me to shake off the assault scenario & total lack of any registered data (not just cam footage) than what falls under rape, tesla is very forthcoming as to being able to deep dive & read data, pull visuals of what hasn't been recorded, & some bad scenarios will arise as a result on our belief that it works, ..as far as tesla was concerned "it works" ..but in reality there is no data, none whatsoever, except maybe for physical damage to the vehicle as you walk around it.

Not having any data available immediately lowers the priority of a crime that happened where the police are concerned.. (& in relation to the car, the assault, the other non footage but plenty of dent scenarios"

This...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... retful-sex

Former acting Met commissioner allegedly called bulk of rape complaints ‘regretful sex

& that's from the top.

Written down, written off when you need assistance most.

A horrible hypothetical scenario can easily become a reality, & the assurances in place turn out to be flannel & flawed, ...Dan, people will eventually license or buy in this tech because tesla are big on it, it will replace backward facing cameras in taxi's buses, & throws a spanner in the works if it fails, so get on top of the problem is not unreasonable by highlighting what, given time will play out & be relied on to resolve things.

"no footage no crime" is what we face, 5 time over to date.
We also face a reluctance of police to follow up on what is easily provable, on camera elsewhere in one incident, & the hotels reluctance to assist with footage even with a clear statement of "no key identifiers of the other vehicle drivers face etc.

We are all far more reliant on recording technology than we think, until we need to think outside the box.

70,000+ recorded (logged) incidents of rape in the uk in 2022
In that same time period, charges were brought in just 2,616 rape cases.
Do the math as to when a "smart tech" vehicle will be involved, just as people lie in a crash & back off when you say "I have a dashcam" or My tesla records it all (well should do) to resolve a log drawn out case.

So a fix is needed before this happens because part of the stock confidence is based on the tech.
I don't want to hear it failed in a case like that just because the topic offends my moral sensibilities, do you?
Leaf 24
Skip diver to the gentry
Austroflamm WBS
Swwils

Post by Swwils »

Sell or return the car then.
Mr Gus

Post by Mr Gus »

it has had to go legal, tesla have locked our account down rather than fix the thing, nor come to a basic acceptance & agreement that they gave us a dud that their own staff are unwilling to drive due to probl related safety concerns.
Found out after asking for kerry, manageress at Northampton tesla to call back & update us as to the email she asked for which was sent last week.

Tesla, so damn classy.
Leaf 24
Skip diver to the gentry
Austroflamm WBS
ALAN/ALAN D

Post by ALAN/ALAN D »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/motors/2176072 ... e-mystery/

If your still using the Car ?.
I would KEEP A BIG HAMMER INSIDE. If you need tooo get out Quickly. :oops:
dan_b

Post by dan_b »

Of course the rate of car fires in EVs is an order of magnitude lower than a fossil burner, and from that article it looks like a dodgy repair job in the cabin rather than anything related to the High Voltage Battery...
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Oversees an 11kWp solar array at work