Part ownership of a Ripple Wind Turbine, fancy it?

Wind turbines
nowty

Re: Part ownership of a Ripple Wind Turbine, fancy it?

Post by nowty »

Graig Fatha is banging out the watts as if its a winter storm. :mrgreen:

July has the joint equal lowest baseline month with May. Even with lower winds forecast later in the month, July is going to smash it's baseline and may be close to beating March's highest payout of all time. :twisted:
16.9kW PV > 107MWh generated
Ripple 6.6kW Wind + 4.5kW PV > 22MWh generated
5 Other RE Coop's
105kWh EV storage
60kWh Home battery storage
40kWh Thermal storage
GSHP + A2A HP's
Rain water use > 510 m3
Joeboy

Post by Joeboy »

nowty wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:05 pm Graig Fatha is banging out the watts as if its a winter storm. :mrgreen:

July has the joint equal lowest baseline month with May. Even with lower winds forecast later in the month, July is going to smash it's baseline and may be close to beating March's highest payout of all time. :twisted:
I see what you mean! Wow, completely surprised! :twisted:
Imagephoto online upload
19.7kW PV SE, VI, HM, EN & DW
Ripple 7kW WT & Gen to date 19MWh
42kWh LFPO4 storage
95kWh Heater storage
12kWh 210ltr HWT.
73kWh HI5
Deep insulation, air leak ct'd home
Zoned GCH & Hive 2
WBSx2
Low energy bulbs
Veg patches & fruit trees
Adokforme

Post by Adokforme »

And it's still pumping out the kW's. GF has now more than doubled last years July total and this morning surpassed both May and June '22 outputs. In the next hour or two it will outdo this year's April figure also!
For those with a financial interest, then if it surpasses the March '23 figure it will be even more interesting. ;)
nowty

Post by nowty »

Adokforme wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:38 pm And it's still pumping out the kW's. GF has now more than doubled last years July total and this morning surpassed both May and June '22 outputs. In the next hour or two it will outdo this year's April figure also!
For those with a financial interest, then if it surpasses the March '23 figure it will be even more interesting. ;)
I’m currently sitting with my dad showing him his share of it is going full tilt and the dosh clocking up on his iPad. :D

And he’s loving it. :lol:
5 Other RE Coop's
105kWh EV storage
40kWh Thermal storage
GSHP + A2A HP's
Rain water use > 510 m3
Joeboy

Post by Joeboy »

nowty wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:45 pm
Adokforme wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:38 pm And it's still pumping out the kW's. GF has now more than doubled last years July total and this morning surpassed both May and June '22 outputs. In the next hour or two it will outdo this year's April figure also!
I’m currently sitting with my dad showing him his share of it is going full tilt and the dosh clocking up on his iPad. :D

And he’s loving it. :lol:
What's better than that! Hi Nowty's Dad. 👋
19.7kW PV SE, VI, HM, EN & DW
Ripple 7kW WT & Gen to date 19MWh
42kWh LFPO4 storage
95kWh Heater storage
12kWh 210ltr HWT.
73kWh HI5
Deep insulation, air leak ct'd home
Zoned GCH & Hive 2
WBSx2
Low energy bulbs
Veg patches & fruit trees
AE-NMidlands

Post by AE-NMidlands »

just had a look at my "account..." and thinking about my place on the KH waiting list. What does
If you are already at 120% and your consumption has not changed, you will not be able to join the waiting list. You can increase your consumption, but remember you will need to show consumption evidence if you purchase over 7,000kWh or your previously approved amount.
Is this saying they want to see evidence of increased consumption even if you don't get anywhere near 7000 kWhr pa? Maybe I'm not on it after all...
2.0 kW/4.62 MWhr pa in Ripples, 4.5 kWp W-facing pv, 9.5 kWhr batt
30 solar thermal tubes, 2MWhr pa in Stockport, plus Congleton and Kinlochbervie Hydros,
Most travel by bike, walking or bus/train. Veg, fruit - and Bees!
Fintray

Post by Fintray »

AE-NMidlands wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:51 pm just had a look at my "account..." and thinking about my place on the KH waiting list. What does
If you are already at 120% and your consumption has not changed, you will not be able to join the waiting list. You can increase your consumption, but remember you will need to show consumption evidence if you purchase over 7,000kWh or your previously approved amount.
Is this saying they want to see evidence of increased consumption even if you don't get anywhere near 7000 kWhr pa? Maybe I'm not on it after all...
"Your previously approved amount" would be over 7000kWh.
3.87kWp PV
10.24kWp PV SolarEdge system
Tesla Powerwall 2
100 x 47mm Navitron tubes (still being installed!) Now likely to be removed for more PV.
MK2 PV router DHW diverter
Morso 5kW WBS
Vaillant AroTherm 10kW ASHP
Nissan Leaf
nowty

Post by nowty »

Fintray wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:00 pm
AE-NMidlands wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:51 pm just had a look at my "account..." and thinking about my place on the KH waiting list. What does
"Your previously approved amount" would be over 7000kWh.
No,

I’m going to send a PM.

But if you increase your consumption amount on your account up to 7000 (maybe 6999 to be safe) then it will be accepted without the need to provide any further evidence.
5 Other RE Coop's
105kWh EV storage
40kWh Thermal storage
GSHP + A2A HP's
Rain water use > 510 m3
AE-NMidlands

Post by AE-NMidlands »

Just had an email from Ripple
Graig Fatha’s June generation overtook May's with an outstanding 401,546kWh
but it doesn't say that this month's is already 20% more than June's!
2.0 kW/4.62 MWhr pa in Ripples, 4.5 kWp W-facing pv, 9.5 kWhr batt
30 solar thermal tubes, 2MWhr pa in Stockport, plus Congleton and Kinlochbervie Hydros,
Most travel by bike, walking or bus/train. Veg, fruit - and Bees!
Mr Gus

Post by Mr Gus »

..their marketing dept (again) whereby the opportunity to provide up to date slightly altered copy on a mass email, opportunity pished away :roll:

Anyway, just found this on Kirkhill for anyone interested, (the site was given planning permission in 2014) ..why was it sat on?
https://scotlandagainstspin.org/2020/10 ... y-allowed/

& gem wiki, of anyone is interested
https://www.gem.wiki/Kirk_Hill_wind_farm

& this little insight as to wind farm servicing contracts... (2 people per 40 turbines)
https://www.workshopshed.com/2023/06/ki ... -windfarm/
1906 ripplewatts @wind Turb-ine-erry
It's the wifes Tesla 3 (she lets me wash it)
Leaf 24
Celotex type insulation stuffed most places
Skip diver to the gentry
Austroflamm WBS
A finger of solar + shed full more